Wednesday, December 16, 2009

blog one of a hundred...or well.. something like that

So I have finally done it. Entered myself into the world of SL fashion blogging (maybe). What I mean to say is... I just moved my mainstore to a really cool sim called Bill--- ie Starlust 'A la Mode West SIIIIIIDE (and thats said with the 'iieeed' emphasis), and I wanna know what kind of amazing stores are around me. So I am going to start on a long, I think, journey of visiting all the stores in the Starlust sims.

Lucky for me, I was landed next to a pretty awesome store that I had never even heard of. It's called 'The Plastik'. I looked them up in search and their mainstore has pretty awesome traffic, so I am sure the name is familiar to many of you, even if it wasn't to myself before this entry. (I was met with a o.O when I mentioned that I had never heard of them before to someone a bit more--- "aware"--- than I am).

But anyway, as I was saying, I am really lucky to be next to this store. The designer is wicked talented, especially with her dresses.

And honestly, the awesomness doesn't end with their name (I don't know what it is about stores with names that have words spelled incorrectly that i like so much), but in my opinion the dress I bought was:

1. Detailed. I mean, who doesn't like clothes that when you put them on, fit nicely to your body?

and

2. Easy to edit/needs little editing. Meaning, that when I put on the prim skirt, I barely had to do anything to it to make it fit. Just a little lifting on my avi's small frame.


Skin: Fashionably Dead- Ripe
Eyes: *MG* BigSize- Azure
Dress: The Plastik- (URL is to the Starlust Store-- there is a lm to the mainstore in the shop) Bordello- Hive
Hair: fri.day- Tatum.2- Timid-Brown
Accessories: Yellow Snow- Madi's Hair Lights

Looking forward to seeing what else lies outside my darkened walls. But, if you haven't heard of 'The Plastik,' as I hadn't, definitely check them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment